Friday, April 3, 2015

Spring Essentials


Hello everyone! Easter is just around the corner, so I decided to show you my current spring essentials. First of all flowers! Tulips are so beautiful and real heralds of spring. As you maybe noticed, I adore everything that is blue, so I can't wait to wear my brandnew Adidas sneakers. They are so comfy and pretty casual allrounder. In addition to that my blue Maxfactor Glossfinity Nailpolish (Nr. 140, Cobalt Blue) makes my nails suitable. The MAC Mineralize Charged Water is one of my everyday must-haves, cause it keeps my skin hydrated and is a perfect make-up refresher. Yesterday I bought a L'oreal Color Riche Collection Privée Lipstick (Nr. 06-Jennifer's Nude). It is moisturizing and not sticky, which I really like. Last but not least my lovely companion- my Michael Kors Runway blue watch. Have a nice day!

14 comments:

  1. love the little beauty-bag!
    and now it's definitely time for those beautyful tulips :)

    <3 Tina
    https://liebewasist.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cool post ! :))

    monkey-with-the-crown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are so beautiful, and I love the blue sneakers! How fun!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wunderschönes Bild und wie cool sind bitte diese blauen Sneaker!

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, love the shoes :)

    www.katharinaberghofer.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips