Thursday, March 19, 2015

March Favorites

March Favorites

On the occasion of my very first blogpost I decided to show you my "march favorites", because it's springtime! The temperature is rising constantly and days start getting longer. I am slowly saying goodbye to my winter wardrobe and freshing it up with a few new pieces. My latest favorite combo: a denim shirt combined with jeans, a grey coat, a black hat and light espadrilles (here from Chanel) make a cozy everyday look perfect. In addition to that, a red nailpolish is setting the right color accent and a coffe to go-in my case a tea to go-for everyone, who is always on the run!

Denim shirt-Mango
Hat-Mango
Espadrilles-Chanel
Coat-Mango
Nailpolish-Essie (A-list #55)
Coffee/Tea-Starbucks

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips